Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Published Writer

That's me. Some of you may have missed my story on the Dempsey Hotel in the 11th Hour. That's okay. There's http://www.11thhouronline.com for you to go to so if I were to have other stories, especially feature stories, you could read it there. I think they just disable the stories when that two weeks is up. Sorry I didn't tell you guys about it (the both of you). I also have an advert piece in Macon Food for the coffee shop I used to work for.

Now that I'm published, pray that I begin to get paid for it! Or don't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you make $800..

This Girl said...

such an odd, random number, but thank you.

Anonymous said...

There's probably a reason I picked that number.

Good luck.

This Girl said...

Thank you very much!