Thursday, October 20, 2005

For The Fans

If you're a Pork Chop fan, never fear, he will return. Due to oversight by the writer of this site, Pig at Daycare pictures were lost forever. However, I have a few pictures that I will post soon, as well as his adventures at the Race For A Cure 5K run/walk this Saturday, in which we are participating. If you would like to donate, or learn more about it, check me out here. Pork Chop and I are hoping for your support. And if you show up, you will see the bunch of us at Team Creative Yarns knitting and walking... which is a feat, considering I sometimes find it hard to walk and walk at the same time. But it's all for a good cause.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave a little.

This Girl said...

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of breasts, so I figure I should do my part to protect them.

This Girl said...

pervert

Anonymous said...

Heh, yeah but you knew that already.