Monday, October 31, 2005

I Need New Music

Some of you may not know this, but I have a new iPod mini. It is new and old at the same time. I bought it in August, shortly after it was introduced and shortly after that, they stopped making it to make the Nano. It was for The Honey, but it became apparent that 4 GB was too small for his music. So, in a competitive move, I'm trying to find new music so that I have too much music for my Mini. *shakes fist at The Honey's new 60 GB iPod with Video, then cries silently to myself*

Any music suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew Good. The best Canadian artist you'll never hear of. Somewhere between Radiohead and U2, if you're wondering what his style is.

Individual song recommendations, if you want them:
Strange Days
Apparitions
Lullaby for the New World Order
In Love With A Bad Idea
Giant
Carmelina
21st Century Living
Weapon
Everything Is Automatic
Song For The Girl
Put Out Your Lights
Prime Time Deliverance

That oughtta get you started.

More awesome Canadian bands:
The Watchmen (Live/3 Doors Down with better vocals)
I Mother Earth (Disturbed/A Perfect Circle) - stick with their first album, "Dig"
Wide Mouth Mason (no one sounds like these guys)
The Tea Party (21st century version of The Doors)

Anonymous said...

The Clientele have a new, and very good, record out.