Monday, October 01, 2007

New Apartment

We are now in our new home, a place we will possibly be staying for the rest of our lives because DAMN! that move was hard. Every muscle in my husband body is sore, I twisted my ankle and re-hurt my knee (making me virtually useless on the "moving of big things" side of it) but worse of all, the only person that could help us sprained his wrist and kept re-injuring it throughout the night. After I hurt my knee, I didn't tell anyone about my ankle until after the work was done.

I'm about to take 50 aleve, I sure do hurt.

But it is satisfying to be in this house. It's a bit smaller, but it's nice. We have some things set up, and a ton of boxes to unload. It's going to be crazy here for a few days. But we are in, almost moved out of our old house completely. I have to go back and clean, but that's about it.

We're moving in, downtown! Are you ready for us?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's a good excuse for getting out of the "moving big things". Well played.

This Girl said...

heh!

Yeah, I really wish it was "well played" versus the reality of my mega clumsy self.