Tuesday, November 06, 2007

If You Know Me

The first thing you need to do is stop by the coffee shop, pick up the food and culture magazine and read two articles by yours truly... three if you count my monthly coffee column.

Just do it!

So, I am doing Nanowrimo. I have written a lot of words. And yet I am so far from my word count, it is ridiculous. Okay, I'm just complaining now and slightly procrastinating, but I will get to 50,000 words by the end of the month if it kills me.

The loaded baked potato flavoured Pringles are just okay.

I can eat two bite brownies in one bite.

I get more excited than I should when the clock says things like 11:11 or 12:34 or 5:43.

I'm bad at video games because I don't have the patience to get better.

I wish my hair was longer than it is.

I didn't vote today because I haven't changed my address. And for that, I am sorry.

I finally found the nails and the hammer and I still haven't put up our paintings, clocks and photos.

Okay, just a random post to keep you busy until I have something good to write... or until tomorrow.

8 comments:

speakeasyx said...

Cheesecake is neither cake nor completely cheese.

The hell is up with that?

Is it just me, or is the phrase, 'bun length wieners' somehow vaguely like a euphemism?

Why the hell is it that EVERY TIME I go to the same Sonic drive in and order food without a drink, they always fargin' ask me if I'd like to add a drink to make it a combo? For God's sake, is there a Soda Nazi in there saying things like, "Herr Carhop, ask zee custemare if zey vish for drrrink. Vee have vays of making you ifz you do not co-operrrrate."?

And, ok look, when I see those Busted Tee's ads online with those just god-help-me hot girls modeling, the last thing I'm thinking about is buying a tee shirt. Do they want me to buy a tee shirt or think about fornicating a lot? They need to make up their minds.

Anonymous said...

Who is that last comment from? Do I know them?

I just wanted to say that I am very glad you found the nails...

This Girl said...

finding those nails was kind of a big deal. Now, I just need to use them.

BigBen, you don't know speakeasyx, but I have a feeling you two would get along.

Speakeasyx, I was just noticing the t-shirts for Busted Tees the other day.

Great list of random shite!

speakeasyx said...

Hi BigBen. Name's Carey. Nice to 'meet' you. If ThisGirl likes you, enough said.

And come on, Girl, tell me you've never once seen one of those ads and had a quick moment of 'girl crush'.

you can't! you'd be lying! i knew it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carey, are you in the same town as This Girl?

speakeasyx said...

Naw sir, that'd be a big negative. I'm in the ginormous metropolis of Dothan, Alabama.

Whoo wee.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been to Dothan!

This Girl said...

the only "girl crushes" I've had is on characters: the Bones character played by Emily Deschanel and the Zoe character from Firefly played by Gina Torres.

but I like the "t-shirts" C.