Sunday, November 27, 2005

How much is this blog worth?

How long has it been. It feels like much longer than 11 days. I've probably written 4,000 more words for NaNoWriMo since I last wrote, but I've written one and a half scripts for a project that is under way. Maybe if we complete it, you can see what I've been up to.

I have chosen a "winner" for the next plot point contest and I will be posting that part of my story shortly.

I have two short stories in my head right now and I've already started writing one.

I have so many great things going on that I want to tell the world, all 5 of you, through my blog, which is why I love writing this blog, though I choke and don't do it often enough.

So imagine my surprise when I find out:



So there you have it folks. Words mean nothing. Only links to something substantial does. And I'm okay with that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visit some of the blogs that have actual monetary value, like Volokh Conspiracy, Hit & Run, and the Women's Hoops Blog.

I like this one better than any of them.

Anonymous said...

it all depends on how one defines the word "worth." the money moguls won't be feeling that way from the grave. words live on, money gets spent.

This Girl said...

Noone likes a suck-up Kevin *grin*

You're right Jo, and that's what I like about writing.

Anonymous said...

Actually, in my experience, most people do like to have someone suck up to them. You're just different.