Thursday, November 03, 2005

Something That Will Make Josh Fuller Sad

My husband, The Honey, decided that he would start blogging again. So he tried to do it through Safari (which is the Mac web browser that he is in love with) but things didn't work. What things? Heck if I know. So he decides to get Firefox again and do it from that browser. But it doesn't work and he remembers he has an old version (this is what I heard, possibly now what he said) so he needs to get the new model of the old version before he can actually use the new version. So he does that. Then he re-types everything that he'd typed earlier, got his pictures, put them in, had the link to his sister's baby website and tried to publish. Blogger was down. He decided that maybe it was a sign. So, as of this posting (at 5:11am and with no attempt to get him to change his mind yet) he will stop blogging forever.

Don't cry, everything works out eventually. And remember, God really does answer prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sadness is mercifully tempered by how funny that story is.

I was trying to delude myself into believing that the reason he wasn't blogging was that there was no longer anything interesting on the internet and that he would be back as soon as there was. Now I have to accept that it's simply not true.

This Girl said...

I think he could eventually be persuaded to blog again, given the right circumstances (like a new iMac) but we'll see. He misses it for sure.