Friday, August 24, 2007

Sneak Peak at Fox's K-Ville

If you want to see the season premiere of K-Ville, Fox's new police drama, you can check it out on Fox on Demand. You can also watch episodes of other shows, like Bones, Hell's Kitchen, American Dad, or the show that was cancelled after only one episode, Anchorwoman. Or you can catch the first 17 minutes of the season 3 premiere of Prison Break (a show I, personally, cannot stand).

Tell me what you think? Was I right about it not being cancelled?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are wrong. K-Ville will be cancelled, and Prison Break is good. The first season of Prison Break was awesome.

This Girl said...

I am fine with being wrong. I certainly was not entranced by the first episode of K-Ville, however, Prison Break is just plain ridiculous. Prison Break is not good. Prison Break is titillating. Some people like ri-damn-diculous things happening in their shows. But every episode I watched was either too crazy to happen, even in a make believe world, or just plodded along like some kind of animal looking for its friend, George. I may be wrong, but I stand by my K-Ville prediction. If Fox gives it 3 episodes, it will last the season.

Anonymous said...

Fox you are stupid to cancle this show I will now never watch somthing of yours ever agian oh and prison breack sucks you just loost one of your vewiers

Anonymous said...

Since Fox has cancelled K-ville, which I just learned about it doing. I have cancelled Fox from being watched in my household. Literally blocked from even going to that channel.
Fox sucks for doing this. They must face the consequences.