Thursday, August 16, 2007

When. Will. It. BE. Here!?!?!?


I heard tell that my favourite video game (Yes, Honey, XBox 360 finally beat out the Wii in my opinion), Viva Pinata will be coming to the DS Lite!!!!

According to GameSpot, the game will have more features and take advantage of the DS Lite's touch screen capabilities in interacting with the pinatas. Among other things!

As some of you may not know, I was not necessarily a video game person. You can check out this post for my awful time with Gears of War. He would never say this, but I'm sure if he could describe my attempts at playing the word embarrassment would drop. He would especially not want me to play in front of others. Stinkin' game.

But it was Tetris on the DS Lite that got me started. And now, those wonderful programmers have decided to give me a portable version of the game I love. Bless you, RARE.

Rock Band will be coming out later this year. THE GUYS have decided to come over, dressed up for their parts. If you don't know, Rock Band is the video game that takes Guitar Hero one step further. Using guitar, bass, drums and vocals, all your friends can come together and irritate the tar our of your next door, cross the hall, and downstairs neighbors. However, these guys are dedicated. They will be ready to tour the world after only a few hours of practice. I can't wait for that party.

I don't really get into gamer news that often, but this was something that I could really get excited about. And that is always good.

No comments: