Sunday, December 18, 2005

In other news...

December marks the third year of blogging for me. Shortly before Christmas three years ago, I entered this world of blogging and except for two times (where I moved from blog to blog) I've never regretted it. I appreciate the comments, the times you've made me laugh, making new internet friends and learning about myself and other... myself in relation to others.

I made a remark to someone that 2005 would be the year of me. I've joked about it so much this year and realized how selfish I am. I don't now what 2006 will bring, but I look forward to the adventure. For some reason, I've been thinking that next year will be 2007. I don't know what that means, but I hope I can keep it straight. This year has gone by so fast. It's hard to believe how much has happened in it. My first year of marriage, sending out my first piece of writing, my new position at the milk and cookie store, making new friends (in real life), really being in love through the thick and thin for the first time in my life and how different that feels that anything else I've ever experienced. Even losing relationships (although that was more 2004). This year has been awesome. So good that I'm afraid of the other shoe... you know, the one you're always waiting for to drop. Maybe that will be 2006. Oh, but I've enjoyed this blessing of a year. I hope you have enjoyed your year and if not, I pray next year will be much better.

No comments: