Sunday, December 18, 2005

In other weird and slightly gross news...

I've had two dreams today about pulling vast quantities of hair out of a cavity in my back tooth. Like, enough hair to wig several people. I remember wondering why there was so much hair. I didn't seem to think it was weird that it was coming out of my tooth. It was like when you pull hair from a drain and theres hair and alot of much with it. In the dream, I think other people want to kill me. I'm not sure if it is because of the hair or before the hair, but if I were them, it would be because of. Well, they wanted to kill someone and I'm not sure why I was with them... but some killing was about to be going on. I just remember the hair. Lots of it. From my tooth. gross.

I wonder what it means.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Last night I dreamed that midgets were trying to assassinate me. So I bought a bulletproof car. But since they were midgets I got a convertible."
--Steven Wright

Anonymous said...

Speaking of weird and slightly gross, did either of you ever notice the comment I left on Michael's blog a few weeks ago?

Anonymous said...

Well,

You know that teeth and hair have something in common. They both are brushed.

Personally, I would love it if I had dreams with teeth.

Also, cavity? Seriously? You should've stopped by the office whilst you were in Miami.

-The Dentist

Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night and there you were
standing by my bedside,
devil in angel's clothing
talking about your crazy ride.

I didn't know what to say at first
I couldn't get by those wings,
now here I am in the middle of the night
talking to you about something.

---

oops, sorry, I promised no more angel songs...

This Girl said...

No, not until you said something. yikes!

Anonymous said...

that just plain gross