Thursday, May 17, 2007

Exciting and New

My strawberry bucket is growing strawberries quickly, my tomato plant, while not full of tomatoes at all, is still alive and growing. My other poor, dead, plant is trying to sprout leaves again. (It actually did, but in my excitement at not actually completely killing the plant, I broke it off... I am so bad at this.) I will have more pictures soon.

I pulled my grape yarn off the spindle. It is hanging to dry as we speak. I will check it out tomorrow. It has been pretty exciting making my own yarn. I find, though, that I need more than excitement, perseverance, a spindle and roving. Apparently, I truly need something to wind it on... it's hard pulling yarn from the spindle and wrapping it all by myself.

Halo 3 Multiplayer beta came out for XBox360 users who play Crackdown. I don't like it. Of course, I've never played Halo, I didn't play the beta multiplayer version, but if I can't make it through the training session of Gears of War, how in the world am I going to stop thinking human beings on a hunt for anything that moves. I will stick to my Viva Pinata garden, thank you very much.

I hope they come out with an XBox360 portable, like the DS Lite (my favourite thus far) or the PSP. Every now and then, I just want to pull out the player and see if I can finally attract a Dragumfly to my garden. Or start all over. Whatever works!

My desk at work is not clean, but it is very manageable.

I could really use a candy bar right now. (Exciting, but not new)

We are going to watch the first game of the new baseball team here. I hope it's good. Local baseball was always fun.

I am getting better as a writer (not that you can tell it here, but I am!).

No comments: