Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cinco de Mayo

The 5th of May is not really anything special to us. Drinking margaritas and going out to Mexican restaurants is a common occurence. The special thing about this year is that the Honey was going to be off and able to celebrate cinco de mayo on the 5th of may. The unspecial thing about this 5th of may is that the Honey was sick.

Stuffy head, aching, sneezing, coughing sick.

Poor baby.

So we had Cinco de Mayo at home. Soft beef tacos and fish tacos, although I didn't have avocados which I should if I were doing fish tacos... nevertheless, they were good. The Braves are losing, which does not bode well for this game against the Dodgers or our one game lead. Here's hoping the Mets lose tonight.

We tried our margaritas with real lime juice (which the Honey liked best), sweetened lime juice (which I liked best) and the packaged margarita mix is waiting for our try. Although I like it to be sweetened, the first was really good.

So, what did you suckers do for Cinco de Mayo?

2 comments:

Michael Collins said...

I did the same thing you did, sucker.

This Girl said...

sucker!